I am a big believer that building in public has the power to change your entire online business.
I have been building in public for 5 years, and in that time I have made multiple 6-figures in online course sales, launched a career as a consultant, started a marketing agency, and a podcast production company. Building in public has also helped me find my community of people, make new friends, and improve myself in ways I otherwise never would have. I recommend everyone start building in public.
And I have 5 specific reasons why:
- You involve your audience from early on.
- You learn what they need from you and your product.
- You learn what’s stopping them from achieving the result on their own.
- You learn what is the exact outcome they’re seeking.
- You learn what other things they’ve tried before
If you decide to start building in public, let me know — I’d love to connect with you (and answer any questions you have getting started!).