Smart creators don’t come up with new topics every day. They come up with new variations of the same topics.
In today’s essay, I’ll share with you the 7 specificity levers you can use to create new variations of your same topic. Each of these modifiers allow you to approach your topic from a completely different perspective, creating a brand new piece of content each time.
The 7 specificity levers are: price, problem, location, industry, situation, experience, demographic.
Here are 21 different pieces of content, all based on the same topic (stem cell therapy):
- Stem cell therapy on a budget.
- How much is stem cell therapy?
- Why stem cell therapy is actually less expensive than PRP.
- Stem cell therapy for sports injuries.
- Stem cell therapy in autoimmune disorders.
- Is stem cell therapy a good treatment for ALS?
- Best stem cell clinic in California.
- Why are people traveling to Cancun for stem cell therapy.
- How to choose a stem cell clinic outside of the United States.
- Why are professional athletes getting stem cell therapy?
- Why is the pharmaceutical industry against stem cell therapies?
- This is how stem cell therapy reduces duration of injuries in factory workers.
- If you WFH, you can have stem cell therapy any day and your boss won’t even know it.
- Why weekend warriors are getting regular stem cell therapies to improve recovery time.
- When should you not go for stem cell therapy.
- What to expect from a bone marrow aspirate.
- Tips for patients who have undergone multiple stem cell reinfusions.
- What to wear for your stem cell procedure.
- Is stem cell therapy an option for teenagers?
- What is the oldest one can be to receive stem cell therapy?
- How does gender affect stem cell therapy?
If you are in regenerative medicine, you could create a piece of content for every one of these topics in less than 20 minutes each.
Now it’s your turn. Choose one of your topics and write (at least) 3 headlines in each of the specificity levers. If you post one piece of content Monday to Friday, you’ve just filled your calendar for the entire month.
This strategy is just a piece of The Endless Idea Generator taught during Ship 30 for 30. If you're even remotely curious, you should join the upcoming cohort starting August 8th. You will not regret it!