Smart creators don't come up with new topics every day. They come up with new variations of the same topics.
In today's essay, I'll share with you the 7 specificity levers you can use to create new variations of your same topic. Each of these modifiers allow you to approach your topic from a completely different perspective, creating a brand new piece of content each time.
The 7 specificity levers are: price, problem, location, industry, situation, experience, demographic.
Here are 21 different pieces of content, all based on the same topic (stem cell therapy):
- Stem cell therapy on a budget.
- How much is stem cell therapy?
- Why is stem cell therapy more expensive outside of the US?
- Stem cell therapy for autism.
- Stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis.
- Stem cell therapy for chronic pain.
- Best stem cell therapy clinic in Mexico.
- The reason why American patients choose stem cell therapy outside of the US.
- Risks of having stem cell therapy in a foreign country.
- Why are professional athletes choosing stem cell therapy?
- Here is why stem cell therapy is the best first approach for sports injuries.
- Why are doctors divided in support for stem cell therapy?
- If you have been recently diagnosed, your chances of success with stem cell therapy are higher – here's why.
- Should you use stem cell therapy before or after a surgical repair?
- Is stem cell therapy contraindicated during pregnancy?
- What to expect from your first stem cell procedure.
- Tips for patients who have undergone multiple stem cell treatments.
- What to wear for your stem cell physician appointment.
- Is stem cell therapy an option for teenagers?
- What is the oldest age in which stem cell therapy is recommended?
- How does gender affect laser stem cell therapy?
If you are a stem cell physician, you could create a piece of content for every one of these topics in less than 20 minutes each.
Now it's your turn. Choose one of your topics and write (at least) 3 headlines in each of the specificity levers. If you post one piece of content Monday to Friday, you've just filled your calendar for the entire month.