Smart creators don’t come up with new topics every day. They come up with new variations of the same topics.
In today’s essay, I’ll share with you the 7 specificity levers you can use to create new variations of your same topic. Each of these modifiers allow you to approach your topic from a completely different perspective, creating a brand new piece of content each time.
The 7 specificity levers are: price, problem, location, industry, situation, experience, demographic.
Here are 21 different pieces of content, all based on the same topic (hormone replacement therapy):
- Testosterone replacement on a budget.
- How much is hormone replacement therapy?
- Why is HRT becoming more affordable?
- Hormone replacement therapy for menopause.
- Hormone replacement therapy after cancer.
- Hormone replacement therapy for low libido.
- Best stem HRT clinic in Tampa.
- Why is HRT so popular in America.
- Risks of getting HRT in Mexico.
- Why are professional athletes choosing hormone replacement therapy?
- Here is why hormone replacement therapy so popular amongst Hollywood celebrities?
- Why are doctors divided in support for hormone replacement therapy?
- If you have had cancer, your risks hormone replacement therapy are higher – here’s why.
- Should you get hormone replacement therapy to assist with weight loss
- Is hormone replacement therapy a solution for menopause symptoms?
- What to expect when you start hormone replacement therapy.
- Tips for patients who have to stop HRT.
- What to ask your doctor about HRT.
- Is hormone replacement therapy an option for teenagers?
- What is the oldest age in which hormone replacement therapy is recommended?
- How does gender affect hormone replacement therapy?
If you are an HRT physician, you could create a piece of content for every one of these topics in less than 20 minutes each.
Now it’s your turn: choose one of your topics and write (at least) 3 headlines in each of the specificity levers. If you post one piece of content Monday to Friday, you’ve just filled your calendar for the entire month.