How I Beat Cancer
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 12
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Get really comfortable having uncomfortable conversations to identify habits or lifestyles that are detrimental to your health. You need to recognize where you are, so you can know where to go.
- Find people you don’t already know who are going through a similar experience and get to know their stories. Make sure you have the support and love of family but don’t look to them for advice or guidance – go to those who have fought the fight already. Knowing someone who has gone through it before brings hope.
- Research and educate yourself on how to implement things into your lifestyle to help you feel better and be healthier.
Questions About This Episode:
- Gary’s diagnosis and rapid road to remission
- The poor habits that rob you of health.
- How setting incremental goals for each day has a compound effect.
- The importance of a positive mindset.
- The two products Gary recommends for the biggest impact and how alkaline water and cannabis impacted his journey to health.
- How listening to others’ stories really helped Gary on his journey.
- Why you need to take ownership of your health and do the work to take care of your body.
- The importance of avoiding negative labels, e.g. cancer patient. Don’t let the diagnosis define you.
- How to live the healthiest version of yourself while you can.
- The importance of research and educating yourself on what you can do to promote increased energy, health, and feeling good.