Introduction to Stem Cell Therapy with Dr E
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 3
WATCH THIS EPISODE
Subscribe to highway to health
Questions to ask your doctor:
- Where are you getting the cells from?
- How are the cells supposed to help my condition?
- What are the potential risks and complications?
- How are you going to administer the cells?
- Who will be performing the procedure?
- What are the expected benefits / results 0f this procedure?
- How soon can I expect to experience these benefits?
- How should I prepare for this procedure?
- What should I do after the procedure to maximize the benefit?
Questions About This Episode:
- What’s the difference between autologous and allogeneic stem cell treatments.
- Where are stem cells obtained from?
- Is stem cell therapy even legal in the United States?
- Why are some doctors (erroneously) saying that a stem cell product is FDA approved?
- What kind of conditions can be treated with stem cell therapy.
- Important questions to ask your doctor regarding stem cell therapy.