Optimizing Women's Health
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 10
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Eliminate sugar and flours. Any crushed grain wreaks havoc on blood sugars.
- Move your body. Find a daily pattern, even small things like taking stairs and parking further away. Start exercising where you are sweaty, exerting effort, and increasing heart rate.
- Look into your family health history and educate yourself in what you can do now to prevent or reduce your risk of these diseases.
Questions About This Episode:
- As an OBGYN and young mother, she developed pre-diabetes during her third pregnancy.
- She shares on Instagram (and YouTube) how she bounced back to health, fitness, and well-being after thar.
- She only makes recommendations to her patients if she hasn’t tried it first and seen success with it.
- We need to make the time to optimize our health.
- Start with nutrition because many ailments stem from poor nutrition.
- It is paramount to also get your family aligned with your own health goals.
- Educate your kids early on about nutrition to empower them to make food choices based on how it makes them feel and how it fuels their body.
- She shares how to take control over helping your body heal itself.
- She understands we experience greater success when we simplify things.
- The only diet that will work for you is the one you will actually follow.
- She found a sustainable way to optimize her health.
Our Guest for this Episode:
Dr. Jaime Seeman, aka Doctor Fit and Fabulous, is a board certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist with a background in Nutrition, Exercise and Health Science. She is a wife, mom of three, and physician working to inspire life in people. She wants to guide you on your journey to be fit & fabulous!