Optimizing Women's Health
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 10
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Eliminate sugar and flours. Any crushed grain wreaks havoc on blood sugars.
- Move your body. Find a daily pattern, even small things like taking stairs and parking further away. Start exercising where you are sweaty, exerting effort, and increasing heart rate.
- Look into your family health history and educate yourself in what you can do now to prevent or reduce your risk of these diseases.
Questions About This Episode:
- Dr. Jaime Seeman shares how she bounced back to health, fitness, and well-being after being diagnosed with pre-diabetes during her third pregnancy.
- She only makes recommendations to her patients if she hasn’t tried it first and seen success with it.
- We need to make time to optimize our health. Start with nutrition because many ailments stem from poor nutrition.
- The importance of getting your family aligned with your goal.
- Educate your kids early on about nutrition to empower them to make food choices based on how it makes them feel and how it fuels their body.
- She shares how to take control over helping your body heal itself.
- She understands we experience greater success when we simplify things. The only diet that will work for you is the one you will actually follow.
- She found a sustainable way to optimize her health.