Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 13
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- When you are suffering from a lot of stress and anxiety, make sure to create space for quiet time. Every day for at least 10 minutes – you can meditate, sit in silence, go for a walk, go to the gym, or sit for a cup of coffee.
- Examine and take note of when and where you start to feel stressed and anxious? Identify what triggers this? Is there a pattern? When you can identify when and where stress and anxiety are coming into your life, you can study your behaviors and try to understand who you are and where this is happening in your life.
- Once you’ve identified the patterns, identify when in your life you started to feel stressed and anxious in those types of moments. If we can recognize our reactions as learned behaviors from long ago, we can reframe our response.
Questions About This Episode:
In this episode with Regina Lawrence, you will learn
- how mindset and stress levels have a profound effect on every area of mind, body, and soul.
- How stress and anxiety manifest in physical ailments.
- How Regina took her experience and what she learned and turned it into a new career of helping others.
- How being a noble struggler and taking care of everyone else, leaves you with nothing left for yourself, except burnout.
- Why human connection is so important, and why we are starving for it.
- When should someone seek help.
- How Regina guides her clients to overcome stressors and enjoy life more fully and peacefully.