The One You Feed
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 61
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Work with your partner and children to come up with a schedule that everyone agrees to
- Find a way to move your body every day.
- Allow yoruself to feel what you’re feeling during a crisis and acknowledge it.
Questions About This Episode:
Questions to ask yourself:
- What really matters to me?
- Am I living life the way that I want?
- Am I spending my time in the things that matter most to me?
Other notable ideas:
- “People change more often by feeling good than by feeling bad.”
- Sometimes when we want to change, we need to lower the bar of our expectations. That way we can feel good about achieving it -even if it is something small- and then gradually increase it.
- “A little bit of something is better than a lot of nothing.”
- Identify the fundamental few things that will move the needle the most for you in your life and commit to nailing those.
Our Guest for this Episode:
Eric Zimmer is a behavior coach, author, and the host of The One You Feed Podcast. He is endlessly inspired by the quest for a greater understanding of how our minds work and how to intentionally create the lives we want to live.