Smart creators don’t come up with new topics every day. They come up with new variations of the same topics.
In today’s essay, I’ll share with you the 7 specificity levers you can use to create new variations of your same topic. Each of these modifiers allow you to approach your topic from a completely different perspective, creating a brand new piece of content each time.
The 7 specificity levers are: price, problem, location, industry, situation, experience, demographic.
Here are 21 different pieces of content, all based on the same topic (laser eye surgery):
- LASIK on a budget.
- How much is laser eye surgery?
- Why LASIK is less expensive than contacts.
- Laser eye surgery for near-sightedness.
- Laser eye surgery for far-sightedness.
- Is LASIK better than PRK for myopia?
- Best laser eye surgeons in Florida.
- The reason why Floridians choose laser eye surgery vs contacts.
- Risks of having laser eye surgery in a tropical location.
- Why professional athletes choose to get laser eye surgery?
- If you spend more than 3 hours per day in front of a screen, here’s how to avoid needing laser eye surgery.
- How come most ophthalmologists wear glasses instead of getting LASIK?
- If you WFH, you can have laser eye surgery any day and your boss won’t even know it.
- Why stay-at-home moms are ditching their glasses and getting laser eye surgery
- The 3 scenarios in which you should not consider laser eye surgery.
- What to expect from your first visit to the ophthalmologist.
- Tips for patients who have undergone multiple eye surgeries.
- What to wear for your LASIK appointment.
- Is laser eye surgery an option for teenagers?
- What is the oldest age for laser eye surgery?
- How does gender affect laser eye surgery?
If you are an ophthalmologist, you could create a piece of content for every one of these topics in less than 20 minutes each.
Now it’s your turn. Choose one of your topics and write (at least) 3 headlines in each of the specificity levers. If you post one piece of content Monday to Friday, you’ve just filled your calendar for the entire month.